ATTMA, through its Patron Membership to the Passivhaus Trust, has negotiated a discount for its members to join the Passivhaus Trust. The discount is a healthy 20% and is applicable for new members only from now until the end of July 2018.
- Access the latest technical information and experience relating to Passivhaus in the UK
- Network with leading Passivhaus experts, practitioners and academics
- Link into broader international experience of Passivhaus, particularly through the iPHA
- Help to promote the Passivhaus standard in the UK
- Influence policy-makers, developers, clients and other key players
- Discounts on Passivhaus Trust course fees
- Promotion of appropriate projects on the Passivhaus Trust website
- Access to Passivhaus Trust research and other outputs
- Free membership of the International Passive House Association (iPHA) – included in your fee!
- Access to iPHA activities including Passipedia, a member database, forum, newsletters and discounts on their events
- Regular events, newsletters, working groups and other activities
- Use of the Passivhaus Trust Member logo on your marketing materials
PHT members get a significant discount (including early bird) to attend the UK Passivhaus conference which is held in Leeds in November.
To take advantage, please complete: 2018 ATTMA PHT Application Form and return to Kirsten Priebe (Kirsten@passivhaustrust.org.uk).