ATTMA is seeking to employ a Technical Manager to push the Competent Persons Scheme forward and add additional support for the team.
- Technical support to members
- Creating and writing industry technical documents
- industry advice
- Industry best practice guidelines
- Template documents
- Test standards
- Proactively liaising with Building Control (LABC, ACAI, BCA CABE etc) & Home Nation Governments to ensure air tightness is always top of the agenda.
- Auditing (about 50 visits per year)
- Site based
- Desktop based
- Ongoing development of Lodgement software with our external providers
- Managing working groups and technical committees.
- Research and development
- A high level of technical knowledge and experience in air tightness testing
- Knowledge and understanding of the construction process for new buildings.
- A good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail
- Effective & clear communication, both written and verbal
- Experience in an office environment, business 2 business sales.
- Ability to work unattended
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Clean Driving licence (no more than 3 points)
If you are interested in applying, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of the Scheme Manager.
Please note that we will not engage agents, or accept CV’s from agents.