The ATTMA is pleased to announce that it is now a Patron member of the Passivhaus Trust.
As a patron member, ATTMA helps to finance and support important research work the Passivhaus Trust wants to undertake, to lobby, promote and educate about the Passivhaus standard and Passivhaus principles in new build and retrofit developments both residential and non residential. The Passivhaus Trust relies on a committee of experts to develop consensus-based programmes and papers, ATTMA now being one of them.
ATTMA is now able to:
- be invited to join our Technical working groups and other committees thus influencing policy-makers, developers, clients and other key players
- attend exclusive meetings to develop strategies and proceedings
- have its logo and name associated and displayed on all relevant Passivhaus Trust research material published on our website
- use the Passivhaus Trust Patron logo on marketing materials
- help to promote the Passivhaus standard in the UK
- link into broader international experience of Passivhaus, particularly through the iPHA
- have access to the Passivhaus forum via iPHA
- receive discounts on Passivhaus Trust and Passivhaus Trust members course fees
- network with leading Passivhaus experts, practitioners and academics