The ATTMA today (March 12, 2018) launched its Sound Insulation Testing Scheme. The testing scheme has been set up with goals reflective of the member organisations.
- Our world leading software offers:
- faster reporting times
- Drag and drop functionality directly from the memory card for some sound level meters.
- no chance of data manipulations (lazy testing)
- ability to look at data to learn see how specifications perform in the real world
- quality management akin to ISO 17025 accreditation
- Our unique audit style will see:
- lodgements in advance, therefore making unannounced site auditing possible and mandatory
- the same Quality Assurance auditing at your business address as per the air testing scheme
- Access into the scheme via
- UKAS / ISO 17025
- ATTMA / Institute of Acoustics training
The ATTMA is taking pre-applications via its website and is asking companies to test the system in advance of the full scheme launching.