The ATTMA are delighted to announce we will be talking at the AIRAH Building Physics Forum 2017.
Sean Maxwell, our Australian partner, will give a speech on how lodgement came to be successful in the UK and how we are already building up a large body of testing in Australia.
The conference will take place on June 15th 2017 and will include talks from
- Professor Paul Cooper, Sustainable Buildings Research Centre, University of Wollongong
- Dr Clyde Anderson, Anderson Energy Efficiency
- Brett Beeson, Lehr Consultants International
- Dr Mark Dewsbury, University of Tasmania
- Mahmudul Hasan, Certis Energy
- Jessica Hogg, Australian Passivhaus Association
- Chris Killoran, Arup
- Andy Russell, Proctor Group