The ATTMA have partnered with the Institute of Mechanical Engineers to provide a discount to ATTMA members for the forthcoming 2 day event Structural Integrity Design and Validation Technologies at Manchester United Football Club, Old Trafford, Manchester.
Confirmed Speakers include:
• Russ Booler, Inspector – Nuclear Safety, Office of Nuclear Regulation
• Etienne Martin, Attaché to the Head of the Studies Department, EDF France Regulation
• Thomas Barber, Senior Engineer – Materials Technology, BAE Systems
• Alan Smith, Senior Consultant, Genesis Oil and Gas
• John Harris, Senior Engineer (Non-Destructive Testing), Network Rail
• John Sharples, Operations Manager (Technical) and Chief Technologist (Structural Integrity), Wood Group
• Graham Elliott, Manager, Inspection Department, Manufacturing Europe, SABIC UK Petrochemicals Limited
Discount for ATTMA members:
As supporting partners of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers and the conference, ATTMA members can get a discounted rate to attend. Simply book at the Member, Supporting Organisation rate online or contact the IMechE and mention your ATTMA membership to save £90. Early Bird rate ends 26 January 2018!
Further details can be found at www.imeche.org/sidvt