The ATTMA have now partnered with Peninsula Business Services, giving all ATTMA members access to free HR and Health and Safety advice.
This now entitles you to free advice for:
- HR and Employment Law (including Brexit)
- Health and Safety
- Including a free Tribunal case assessment if applicable
- A free on-site health check meeting to assess their overall compliance and advise them on further preventative measures to minimise the risk of future Employment disputes, Tribunals or Health & Safety claims.
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- Pension auto enrolment
- Lateness / absenteeism
- What Brexit may mean for employers
- Zero hours contracts
A Fair usage policy does apply, Maximum of 4 calls per member per year lasting no longer than 30 minutes each. Access is for companies and not their employees – i.e. Peninsula do not cover employee advice through this service.
As well as the free advice, Peninsula can offer:
- Free A-Z Guide to Employment Law written by legal professionals, and honed by over 32 years of working with employers, this guide contains advice, information and facts about UK employment law issues that affect businesses and their employees.
- Free Newsletters – A fortnightly email newsletter providing up to the minute news and practical guidance on employment and health and safety law issues, along with informative articles on tax and business improvement ideas.
- Free Trial Access to BrightHR – 3 months’ free access to BrightHR for owners or managers of businesses with an option to continue usage at a discounted rate of 20% (See www.brighthr.com for more information)
- Free Webinars – Covering a variety of employment and health and safety topics, lasting typically 45 minutes. See Peninsula’s Webinar Schedule: CLICK HERE
This partnership will be particularly helpful for companies that do not have ready access to HR departments.
All of the above services are free of charge. Peninsula offer much more with their full package which can be viewed at: http://www.attma.peninsulapartner.com/. ATTMA members will receive a 10% discount if the full package is purchased. Note that this only applies to new customers of Peninsula.