The ATTMA will shortly be running a sound insulation testing scheme to allow members to carry out sound insulation testing.
The ATTMA has developed a Registered Testers Scheme that includes:
- Advanced software that takes data directly from the sound level meter or conversion software to create full reports
- A unique Lodgement system that requires users to lodge in advance, giving ATTMA notification of user locations in advance
- An audit system that consists of unannounced audit and desktop audits, which can be combined with air tightness testing
- A scheme manager highly trained in Sound Insulation Testing to support its members, just like air tightness testing
- An Independently run training course from the Institute of Acoustics
Application will be taken soon once the final software checks are complete.